CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cricut!

So, my Cricut Expression came in yesterday and I haven't even gotten it out of the box yet. I know, how horrible!! LOL I need to clean out my craft closet, make cookies, look for a job, do laundry, you get the idea... then I can have some time to play with it.

I am intrigued by the Sure Cuts a Lot software for the Cricut though. I am thinking I NEED it, because it allows you to cut ANY truetype font that you have, and do I have fonts!! I am downloading the trial version to see if I like it, and then when I get a job, I will probably buy it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just acquired some lace intended for a A for this very reason! Although we're still a few months away from having weather warm enough to make such a creation... I'm planning to dye mine too. I want something brighter!
Wholesale shoes